Account Assistant 会计助理
- 记录 AP / AR Journal
- Diploma in Business Management/ Administration/
- Prepare invoices, expenses claims, payments, receipts and update
daily cash flow position
- Assist in daily operational and administrative duties
- Reconcile supplier/ invoices / delivery orders
- Full set accounts
- Maintenance of AP / AR Journal
- Minimum certificate/ Diploma in Business Management/ Administration/
Accountancy or equivalent
- Self motivated & able to work independently
- Pleasant Personality and Presentable
Customer Support Officer ( Game Master) 客服
- 所需技能: 打字、阅读 - 华文和英文
- To provide in-game support to all customers
- To plan and execute in-game events
- To moderate forums
- Required skill(s): Read and Type Chinese, English and Malay.
- Possess good interpersonal & communication skill
- Familiar in Pc and internet knowledge
- Applicant must be willing to work on shift
- Applicants should be Malaysian Citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Full-Time position available
Game Operation Manager 游戏运营经理
- Work with the Marketing department in the initiation,
development and implementation of promotional campaigns.
- Manage the product portfolio and product development lifecylce,
from game development through to post-launch review.
- Develop and manage a tournament programme that will improve net
revenues by attracting new players and increasing player lifetime value.
- Identify, cultivate and manage high-value clients.
- Act as the main contact for day-to-day operational issues with
third party suppliers and progressing issues to resolution.
- Act as project manager for new product releases and small developments,
ensuring that both the suppliers and any internal departments involved keep to the agreed schedule.
- Manage the continual updating of the web pages with timely
product and promotional information.
- Be responsible for communications with Customer Services and
ensure that training will be provided where necessary.
- Monitor daily key performance indicators on a daily basis.
- Monitor and report regularly on product and service initiatives
and promotional activity of our main competitors.
- Generate ideas for new or enhanced products and services to
- Experience of the online games market, ideally as both an operator
and as a player.
- Experience in a day-to-day operational role, ideally in an
- Experience in customer communication, retention and problem
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Good eye for detail.
- Strong team player as well as able to work independently.
Marketing & Communications Executive / Manager 市场推广及传讯主任/经理
- 通晓Microsoft Office - MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Manage and implement comprehensive strategic communications
planning and supporting materials for public communications including media
relations, customer / end user relations and sponsorships events.
- Responsible for monthly newsletter development and translation
for all Marketing related brochures, flyers, product catalogues related
communication materials and notices.
- Develops and maintain relationship with key reporters, producers
and editors at national media outlets and identifies and evaluates
opportunities for proactive media outreach.
- Establish and strengthen relations with Principal, partners and
customer by identifying and fostering relationships that will promote awareness
and positive coverage of Company’s goals, initiative and progress.
- Ensuring that all the Gambunny website information and design are up-to-date
- Conceptualize and develop marketing related information contents
of website including regular updates of the monthly campaign,
promotions and notices in the website.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Mass Communications,
Public Relations or strong Business Degree in Management,
Economics or Marketing or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years’ relevant experience.
- Highly skilled in office automation tools in using
Microsoft Office application (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel)
- A self-starter with good communication of written and
spoken English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Presentable, hardworking and willing to work extra hours
- Creative and innovative with good interpersonal skills,
communications skills, leadership, management skills mature and
ability to work independently
- Committed, meticulous and result-oriented.
- Good organizational skills, able to multi task as well
as work well under pressure.
- Mature and pleasant personality with the ability
to interact well with all levels.
- Good organizational skills, able to multi task as
well as work well under pressure.
Promoter girl (Part time) 促销小姐（兼职）
- 17-25 岁
- Promote game to the public
- 17-25 years old
- Pleasant looking
- Able to communicate with Chinese and English
- Good working attitude
- Outoging and friendly
- Polite and Courteous
- No experience are welcome to apply
Sales Executive 销售行政人员
- Service existing customers
- Explore new target market
- Posses own transport
- Independent with initiatives, good interpersonal skill
& communication skill
- Fluent in Chinese speaking
- Work 5 days a week
- Basic salary + allowance + commission